Number One Goat

Monday, May 01, 2006

Manufacturing Presence

Just a few days ago, I was a lonely goat. Now the answer to Goat Heard? is YES!

I even show up in a technorati link search. And you can check below to see other bloggers who wrote about little ol' me.

On Myspace, I went from 0 to 28 friends in a matter of hours as well.

How did I get this sudden (although small in the grand scheme of the blogosphere?) web presence? Easy. A couple of those Edelman people did outreach to bloggers and Myspace users they knew. By 2PM on Friday afternoon, they'd convinced people to blog and link to me.

Now just imagine if I were a real spokesgoat and not just an imaginary one? Not that I'm imaginary, of course not. I'm totally, 100% real. Goats can type, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home