Number One Goat

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Who is this goat?

You are probably asking yourself, "What is so special about this Number One Goat?" "Why did Number One Goat get selected as spokesgoat for Goat Heard?" "Why not me?"

Why not you? First of all--you aren't a goat. Not too many goats on the internet, now are there? And when Edelman wanted a spokesgoat with online experience and a web presence, they knew it was all about Number One Goat.

Do I have to remind you of the Billy Goat campaign a couple years ago at Wrigley field? Okay, okay, so they still don't haven't won the World Series in years. You think that is my fault? But there are not too many chances for a spokesgoat.

Now my special breed has been recognized and it is my turn to represent. I'll be blogging here about my campaign (my campaign, like I'm a politician or something?) and about my travels. Goat Heard? will be the coolest thing since Got Milk?

1 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I see you in Wicked? Aren't you that Professor? and, by the way I once had a goat drawing published in a goat magazine. Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home